Mycertifiedservicerebates: A special kind of Rebate program has been started by Mycertifiedservicerebates for their customers. With the help of this program, the clients get cashback on the services along with winning extra reward points on each dollar spent at GM Certified Service. In this article, we will discuss about the same by providing you a step-by-step guide for submitting your My Certified Service rebate claim along with tracking its status as well.
Mycertifiedservicerebates: Rebate Submission Process
If you have recently done a servicing job from General Motors then you are eligible to submit your Rebate Claim. You can very easily submit it in the web portal of My Certified Service Rebates. Follow these below-listed steps in order to perform the General Motor Servicing complete rebate submission procedure.
- Step 1: In the first step, you will have to visit the official site of My Certified Service Rebate at www.mycertifiedservicerebates.com.
- Step 2: After this, the official web page is going to open where you are going to get all the details of the available rebate on its home page.
- Step 3: Now, you will have to select a suitable rebate offer that is effective for you. Once you find it, click on the ‘Submit Online’ button present there below your selected rebate option.
- Step 4: After you click on that button, you are going to be redirected to the next page, where you will see a Rebate Claim Form and you have to fill the form by providing important details.
- Step 5: In the rebate form, certain information will be asked such as your First and Last Name, your Address, City, State, Post Code, Mobile Number, E-mail Address, and more. You have to fill in all these details and then click on the ‘Next button to move to further steps.
- Step 6: After submitting the Rebate Claim Form, you are going to get prompts that you have to follow and key in the asked details from your service receipt.
- Step 7: You will also be asked to upload the scanned pictures of your invoice copy as well as the picture of the product if any at the web portal of My Certified Service Rebate.
- Step 8: At last, you have to carefully read the terms and conditions provided in the portal before you submit your claim for the rebate.
- Step 9: Now, if you want you can also take your rebate information’s print out for future reference.
- Step 10: If you have followed all the steps carefully that we have given above, then you are successfully going to submit your claim on GM Certified Servicing Rebate. However, after you have applied for the same, you will have to wait a little more in order to get your claim.
One must also take note that instead of clicking on the ‘Submit Online’ button on the rebate submission page, you can also go for another option and that is ‘Download Form’. From this option, you can directly download the specific rebate claim form for offline submission of rebates. In addition to that, the rebate form will also have a mailing address where you can submit it offline. It doesn’t matter what option you choose, but you have submitted your GM Servicing rebate claim before the valid due date, otherwise, it won’t be accepted.
Mycertifiedservicerebates.com: GM Servicing Rebate Status Tracking Process
After you have submitted your My Certified Service Rebate claim, then you can also track its status by following these below-listed steps:
- Start the rebate tracking process by visiting this site www.mycertifiedservicerebates.com.
- Once you land on its homepage, you have to click on the ‘Track Submission’ option listed at the left menu bar of the home page.
- You will have to login to your My Certified Service Reward web portal in order to track down your rebate claim.
- On the next page, you are going to see three options available for My Certified Service rebate status tracking. These three options are Email, Phone, and Address.
- Once you click on the ‘Email’ option, you have to key in your Email Address and Last Name which you have filled in your rebate claim.
- If you select the ‘Phone’ option, you have to provide your Phone Number along with your Last Name which you have written in your rebate claim.
- If you pick the ‘Address’ option, you have to fill in your Last Name, your Address, as well as the Zip Code which you have provided in your rebate claim.
- You can select any of these options and provide the details that have been asked in each option; however, it should match the details that you have provided at the time of claiming your rebate.
My Certified Service: Contact Information
Most commonly, after the rebate claim submission, you can get your GM Servicing Rebate within 8 weeks of the time period. However, if it is taking a lot of time, more than eight weeks then you can contact the customer support desk for help.
If you also have some queries regarding My Certified Service or its rebate claim and you want to discuss it with some official representatives to get a complete overview about the same then you must contact their help desk number. By contacting their customer service, you are going to get the complete answer to your question or the issue that you are facing. Below here, we have provided you the contact information of My Certified Service, so that you can ask the queries of the representatives who will guide you accordingly based on your issue.
My Certified Service offers online customer service to its clients, where you can visit their official site to get some help and the link for the same is mycertifiedservicerebates.com/default.asp. In addition to that, you can also visit the My Certified Service “Contact Us” page, the link for which is mycertifiedservicerebates.com/contactus.asp.
Furthermore, other than online services, My Certified Service also offers to call services for their regulars in order to solve their queries. All you have you do is to dial 866 -713 -7284 and make a call, a representative from their customer care division will be there to answer your call and will listen and solve your query. One must take note that you should call them on their working days (Monday to Sunday) and on their working time starting from 7 AM CDT to 7 PM CDT.